Coastal flat, just moments from the beach
Our new addition, Flat 3 Victoria Court, is not our normal offering but Sue fell in love with the
location when she saw it, so here it is for all our lovely dog friendly guests!
So why does Sue love it so much?
- It’s tucked away in a peaceful residential area of the lovely Norfolk seaside town of Sheringham.
- There are sea views from the living room and a VERY short walk to the beach
- The choice of so many lovely dog friendly cafes and pubs in Sheringham is great!
- The Norfolk Coast path is just outside the parking area – instant access to Beeston Bump.
- A short drive to Cromer and up the coast to Holkham, Wells, Brancaster, Stiffkey too.
- The flat is beautifully fitted out, very comfortable and light and airy.
- Small but perfectly formed Norfolk holiday accommodation.
ALL ABOUT THE INSIDE
Enter via the communal hallway, up the flight of easy stairs and into the flat via the hallway. Got straight through to the..
Open plan living and dining area
L shaped comfy sofa, dining table to seat 4, flat screen smart tv, games and books plus two stools to sit and watch the sea and stars out of the window.
Small but perfectly formed! Built in single gas oven/grill and separate hob, washing machine with dryer and slimline dishwasher. Tall 50/50 fridge freezer so plenty of room for your holiday food.
King size bed, side tables, lamp and cupboards
Twin beds that can be set up as superking double if requested. Side table, lamp and hanging space.
Sparkling, clean and modern with a great modern shower that can be turned on outside the cubicle. Plenty of storage space for your toiletries and some lovely seaside touches.
ALL ABOUT THE OUTSIDE
There is a dedicated parking space outside the flat and one for visitors also. Entry is via the communal door and the flat is up one flight of easy access stairs.
There is no enclosed outside area BUT you can walk straight down the ramp to the beach! Or get straight onto the coastal path and walk up to the famous Beeston Bump. Or you can be in Sheringham’s high street in minutes – a real gem of a town with all sorts of shops and places to eat and drink – nearly all dog friendly. So whilst you don’t have a garden you do have a wonderful choice of places to visit, all on the doorstep! Just what Norfolk holiday accommodation should be about.
WILL IT SUIT MY DOGS
If your dogs are happy to be in a flat then yes! If they like the beach, definitely. Being in a residential area it won’t be ideal for reactive dogs or dogs who like to be able to get outside but if your dogs are sociable and love the beach and a nosy round a few shops and cafes then this is for them!
- This is a non smoking property.
- Although a flat, the neighbouring flats are not all occupied. However, do please bear any other residents in mind for parking etc
- Arrival time is 3pm, departure time is 10am
- There is no private outside area
- Most supermarkets deliver here but there are plenty of grocery shops nearby
For the dogs
- Sofa throws
For the humans
- Central heating and hot water on demand
- 10% discount for repeat guests
- Books and games
- Beach equipment
2 to 3 dogs welcome
Availability & Book Online
Location & Directions
How To Find Us:
From the A149 take Beeston Road, towards the coast. A little way down here at a 3 way junction, turn right into Cliff Road until you reach the Beeston Hills Putting Green. To the right is Camberley House Hotel. Turn into their access and immediately right you will see the parking for the Flats. Flat 3 has its own dedicated parking space, pretty much straight ahead.
As soon as we get some lovely guests and their dogs staying here,
we know there will be some great comments so watch this space!
Looking for a dog friendly holiday cottage in Norfolk?
View our availability calendar...
Dog Friendly | Holiday Cottage | Norfolk
We are members of The Holiday Home Association (formerly EASCO - English Association of Self Catering Operators). Book with the confidence that you are using a bona fide and reputable business that has committed to the HHA Code of Practice. In the unlikely event of a complaint that cannot be resolved with us, you can use the HHA Dispute Resolution Service that provides for low-cost arbitration.
East Ruston Cottages Limited
Reg.No. 10048164 at Companies House, Cardiff
Sea Lows, Crowden Road, Eccles, Norfolk NR12 0SJ