A little piece of heaven by the sea!
***No longer available for new bookings but ALL existing bookings will be honoured***
“A wonderful week away. Great house, fabulous village, excellent support team.
Will definitely come again; can’t wait!”
This is a lovely little modern end terrace house with an enclosed private garden. All the fixtures and fittings have been handpicked with the comfort and enjoyment of our guests and their dogs in mind. The owner has gone above and beyond to think of all the finishing touches. And it’s in the perfect dog friendly seaside village of Winterton.
- 350 steps from the door and you’re at the start of the beautiful marram grass dunes for easy walking.
- A short walk across there and you’re on the beach where you can let the dogs run free, feel the sand between your toes, and paddle in the sea.
- Winterton village has a dog-friendly pub, a small store, a fish and chip shop, a village post office, and a tea room. In the summer 2 Airstreams park up on the car park for good, fresh takeaway food.
- Find out more about Winterton here. The nearby famous seal colony here. And great Winterton walks here!
- Air-source underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs. Modern insulation means it’s warm in winter and cool in summer.
ALL ABOUT THE INSIDE
Light and airy with substantial clothes hook, fitted with a hand made dog/child gate that will stop even the tiniest of chihuahuas from making it to the bed if you want it to yourself! Off the hallway is the….
Toilet, basin, towel rail, and side window.
Lovely size, very light and airy with a view over the front courtyard, fitted with a new American style fridge/freezer, electric oven/hob, washing machine, dishwasher, Bosch microwave, toaster, sandwich toaster, Siemens automatic espresso machine, and enough pots and pans, baking trays, utensils and crockery to open a small kitchenware shop! There’s a small breakfast bar area and an archway that leads you into the…
The lounge area has a large, comfy chaise-end leather sofa and copper coffee table. There’s a 50″ Samsung Smart TV with an adjustable wall bracket that gives you the option to angle it to watch TV from the dining area. There’s also Dimplex Sunningdale very realistic electric wood burner. It even makes crackling noises! You can have a cosy fire without the heat in summer, and in winter you don’t need to go out in the rain for logs! it’s also much safer for dogs and children – no burnt fingers or singed fur. Patio doors lead out to the garden and hot tub.
Part of an L shaped Lounge/diner, this area has a rather special zinc-topped dining table and leather chairs/bench with space for 4 to eat or play board games.
Large modern bath with shower over bath, heated towel rail, toilet and sink with storage unit, Velux window with fitted blind.
Pocket sprung SuperKingsize bed (180 x 190cm) which can be converted into 2 singles, large wardrobe with plenty of hangers and drawer space below, front facing window with blinds. Blanket ladder and extra throws/blankets, radio alarm with phone charger and quirky lobsterpot lights. Mirror, hairdryer, Fan & suitcase stand
Double bed with Simba Hybrid pro mattress and luxury topper, built-in storage cupboard with hanging space and shelves, Velux windows with blackout blinds. Bedside lighting and shelf with radio alarm. Tower fan and hairdryer, additional blankets/throws and suitcase stand.
ALL ABOUT THE OUTSIDE
There is parking on the brick weave driveway right next to the house for 1 car and a small shingle front garden area with driftwood features.
Comfy patio furniture on the decking, BBQ, outside lighting, fairy lights, and a pergola featuring solar powered twinkly LED lights. Hot and cold garden shower for the dogs.
Hot tub: Gorgeous bespoke enclosure with fairy lights, housing a very private 5 person hot tub. Hanging hooks for the Heidi Corner hooded robes, and easy to reach shelves.
WILL IT SUIT YOUR DOGS?
The garden is fully enclosed with 6ft fencing all the way around so absolutely no chance of getting out even for the best escape artists! Come out the property and turn left and you are straight into the dunes then straight on to the year round dog friendly beach. Please note Winterton has a large seal population on the beach for certain months of the year.
- Heidi Corner is a non-smoking property
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday
- Hot tub usage will be charged at a supplement of £75 (due to it needed to be fully drained, cleaned, and re-filled in between each booking to meet covid regulations). Please tick when booking to say whether you would like to use it – otherwise it will be locked and empty upon arrival.
- Short breaks available from January to April – Friday to Monday and Monday to Friday.
- High chair and cot availableCan’t find the dates you want at this popular cottage? Why not have a look at some of our others here.
This is how dog friendly we are!
- Bowls in 16cm – 28cm
- Throws provided for furniture
- Tucked away location – no passing cars or pedestrians
- 63 Litre freezer
- Personalised dog tags
- S, M, L crates available for use – please let us know which you would like left out
- S, M, L Orvis and Sleepeezee dog beds in sizes small to XL but if your pups prefer people beds they’re welcome to share if you use the throws provided
- Stairgate fitted to the bottom of stairs
- Fully enclosed garden with 6 foot fencing all around for peace of mind. The garden is mostly laid to gravel
- Dune walk from the front door – around 350 steps to the dunes
- Outside hot and cold shower in the garden
What else we provide for you!
- Travel cot with mattress and high chair available
- A selection of toys and games
- 5 person Hot Tub with bespoke fairy light surround
- Outside heated shower
- Luxury hooded robes
- Super realistic electric woodburning stove
- Bean to cup espresso/cappuccino coffee machine
- Garden lounge area with LED lit pergola
- Super fast broadband.
- If you need to work whilst on holiday the dining table is a perfect spot to work from. The tv can be tilted to view from there. Plug socket and padded leather dining chairs make it a good work space if needed.
- Private, secure garden
- 50″ Samsung smart TV
- Pure Evoke DAB radio and bluetooth speaker
- Weber BBQ
- Welcome pack including complimentary toiletries, doggie essentials and coffee beans
- Iron, ironing board, clothes horse and rotary dryer in addition to the tumble dryer. Cordless Shark vacuum for quick cleanups.
4 ish depending on size
Our first guests had this to say…
“A wonderful week away. Great house, fabulous village, excellent support team. Will definitely come again; can’t wait!” Phil & Heather and dogs
Availability & Book Online
Location & Directions
How To Find Us:
How to find us: 4 Marram Court, Winterton on Sea, NR29 4FD
What 3 words Location: ///waking.ratty.slows
Directions: Enter Winterton village from the end of Black Street, past the church on your left-hand side. Next look out for the small supermarket store on the left (Loomes) and turn left there, in to Back Road. Keep left in to North Market Road and Marram Court is on the left-hand side, in a brick weaved court yard, with No.4 tucked in the far corner. Parking is in front of the garage to the side of the house.
We will be adding more lovely comments from our guest book as we get them
"Spent the most fabulous week at this beautiful and immaculate property. Everything we could have wished for and more! We could not have asked for a more perfect break. Could not fault the weather and location. A truly fantastic time had by all and the hot tub was bliss after long walks with the boys on the beach and dunes. Thank you all for a truly memorable stay." - Carl, Helen, Piper and Finn
Please take a look at some of our other reviews for East Ruston Cottages.
Looking for a dog friendly holiday cottage in Norfolk?
View our availability calendar...
Dog Friendly | Holiday Cottage | Norfolk
We are members of The Holiday Home Association (formerly EASCO - English Association of Self Catering Operators). Book with the confidence that you are using a bona fide and reputable business that has committed to the HHA Code of Practice. In the unlikely event of a complaint that cannot be resolved with us, you can use the HHA Dispute Resolution Service that provides for low-cost arbitration.
East Ruston Cottages Limited
Reg.No. 10048164 at Companies House, Cardiff
Sea Lows, Crowden Road, Eccles, Norfolk NR12 0SJ