Single storey luxury countryside cottage
“A great new addition to the East Ruston Cottages collection!!”
Vineyard Cottage is the newly and beautifully refurbished cottage in the grounds of the owners house. Ideal for a family of 4 or two sets of friends, with 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The owners are interior designers so expect it to have the WOW factor!
- Next to The Lodge making it ideal for 2 sets of friends/family to stay very close but separately.
- A short drive to the local, dog friendly Norfolk beaches and Norfolk Broads
- Easy walks from the door, along the quiet Weavers Way and Dilham Canal.
- Luxuriously professionally designed interior.
- Free fast wifi broadband
- Owners have a small vineyard on site and are happy to show you round.
- Read our blog to find out just how dog friendly Norfolk is!
All about the inside
Entrance is through the kitchen, galley style, fully fitted and very well equipped for self catering. Includes a brand new built-in electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. From here you go straight through to the …
Comfy sofa seating with a brand new flat screen Panasonic TV with Sky TV and enabling you to watch Prime and Netflix etc if you have an account. A DVD player with a selection of DVDs and books on the shelf. For those bad weather days or quiet evenings in, there are also some vintage board games.
Double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers and wardrobe. French doors open out onto the garden.
Double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers.
Fully fitted with a shower, toilet, sink.
Fully fitted with gas central heating radiators throughout.
All about the outside
Outside is a mixture of grass and a lovely patio sitting/dining area with table and chairs, parasol and a charcoal BBQ. The mature trees, shrubs and fencing separate you from The Lodge next door. Fencing is picket fencing, approx 3ft+. Parking is off the road and right next to the cottage, room for 2 cars on the gravelled drive.
- We ask that you do not smoke in our cottage.
- Dogs are welcome to sleep on your beds but please do use the throws provided in the dog basket. If you would like for them to sleep in your beds, please bring your own bedding and let us know.
- Mobile reception in this part of rural Norfolk can be variable.
- We do have to ask that dogs are not left unattended without being crated.
- Shop: 2.5 miles Pub: 1.5 miles
- Extra bed for an additional child can be provided on request.
- Hoover, an iron/board, clothes airer, selection of cleaning products all provided.
- Owners live on-site in the main Farm House. Vineyard Cottage is a separate building with its own separate garden/car parking area. Owners are happy to leave you as private as you desire for the duration of your stay.
- Tesco, Morrison’s, Sainsbury, Asda and Waitrose all deliver to our cottage. If you would like to arrange a delivery for your arrival, please could you ensure you are here to receive it.
This is how dog friendly we are!
- Doggy throws and towels
- Poo bags
- A selection of small toys
- A travel water bottle
- A medium sized dog bed
- Doggy treats
- Small, medium and large crates available on request
- 3 different sized water/food bowls
What else we provide for you!
- Egyptian cotton hand and bath towels
- 400 Thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Beach towels
- Bed throws
- A small welcome pack of goodies
- Tea, coffee and sugar
- Highchair (available upon request)
Max No. of dogs: 4 ish!
Availability & Book Online
Location & Directions
How To Find Us:
Vineyard Cottage by Poplar Farm House, Chequers Street, East Ruston, NR12 9JT
What3Words Location: ///alpha.rises.support
From the A149 which bypasses Stalham take the road signposted to Bacton/Happisburgh (Stepping Stone Lane).
At the T junction turn left onto the B1159 and take the first left, just after SAM business premises. Stay on this small, tree lined road, bearing left over a small bridge into open farmland. Continue along this road as it passes Springfield Kennels and Broadland Eggs. Just opposite Broadland Eggs there is a small access road that is signposted to ‘Gooseander’. Up here is The Lodge (black wood clad building) and just before you reach this the parking for Vineyard Cottage is on the left and the house just in front of you.
Some of the fabulous reviews coming soon!
Looking for a dog friendly holiday cottage in Norfolk?
View our availability calendar...
Dog Friendly | Holiday Cottage | Norfolk
We are members of The Holiday Home Association (formerly EASCO - English Association of Self Catering Operators). Book with the confidence that you are using a bona fide and reputable business that has committed to the HHA Code of Practice. In the unlikely event of a complaint that cannot be resolved with us, you can use the HHA Dispute Resolution Service that provides for low-cost arbitration.
East Ruston Cottages Limited
Reg.No. 10048164 at Companies House, Cardiff
Sea Lows, Crowden Road, Eccles, Norfolk NR12 0SJ