Dogs: Maximum 4 dogs
Sleeps Max: 4
A luxury coastal retreat, just footsteps from the beach
**Coming soon – taking bookings from March 2024**
Directly opposite the house you’ll find a private path to the beach, offering quick access to a secluded dog friendly beach.
- This single storey property offers a blend of Norfolk seaside charm with all the mod-cons.
- Just half an hour’s walk along the beach to Sea Palling
- A short drive to Stalham or North Walsham for the closest supermarkets.
- The nearest pub is in Sea Palling, where you can also find a Fish and Chip shop and dog friendly cafes – Beach Rock is our favourite.
- The Star at Lessingham is 10 minutes drive away.
- The Ingham Swan is the closest fine dining, and the well known Gunton Arms is a half hour drive away.
- The Lobster booked for your dates? Check out Dormy and Sand Drift!
For the dogs:
- A minute’s walk to the year round dog friendly beach
- Purpose built warm dog shower
- Throws for the sofas
- Dog bowls
- Dog towels
- Dog shampoo
- Dog buggy if you have an elderly or infirm dog, or a puppy who can’t walk far (for up to 15kgs).
- Dogs can sleep on your bed with you if you bring your own bedlinen.
- There are two XL Original Hi K9 beds, please bring your dogs’ own blankies to put on top of this.
- Nearly an acre of fenced garden
For the humans:
- Super fast broadband
- EV charger (Voltshare)
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Smart TVs
- Electric BBQ
- Wood burning stove
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Welcome pack
About the property
All about the inside:
Entrance through the front door into
The lobby: A very useful area with the washing machine and extra freezer, separate guest toilet and hooks to hang wet dog and human coats over a towel radiator.
Through here to the ..
Sitting Room: A cosy space featuring a stunning brick fireplace with wood-burning stove and comfy seating. The perfect area for unwinding with a book or watching TV with the dogs.
Off the sitting room…
Bedrooms 1 and 2. Both equal size bedrooms with French doors that provide access to the outdoors. Both bedrooms can be set up as superking beds or 2 twin beds, your choice. Each bedroom has its own ensuite walk in shower room, complete with a walk-in shower, basin, and toilet.
Return to the lobby and through to the heart of the home …
Living/Dining Room + Kitchen. This is an open-plan vaulted and airy room connected to a well-equipped kitchen. A dining table for four is ideal for shared meals and playing games, while the living area includes big comfy leather sofas for relaxation in front of the Smart TV.
Sliding patio doors lead to an outdoor space where you can enjoy meals al fresco, and cook on the electric BBQ. A shade sail provides relief on sunny days.
Flooring throughout the house is wood effect textured porcelain tiles, with non slip mats and rugs in several areas.
All about the outside:
Drive into the property through two five bar gates, and close them behind you so the dogs can exit the car into a secure area.
The 0.75 acre garden is mainly grass, is securely fenced with 4ft post and rail and wire mesh fencing. Divided into two sections, it allows you to keep your dogs close to the house or let them have more space to explore.
There is a custom built warm dog shower just outside the front of the house so you can wash sandy paws before coming indoors.
There is ample hard standing parking, along with a Voltshare 7kw EV charger for your electric car.
Step across the track to the private sloping path which leads you directly to the dunes and further to the year round dog friendly beach.
Will this property suit my dogs?
Flooring is textured ‘wood’ tiles, with non slip mats and rugs around the house. There is also an extra freezer if your dogs are raw fed.
There are two separate outside areas – one immediately outside the house, fenced to approx. 4ft high and gated. The larger area includes the parking and goes up to the gate accessing the road/track. All fencing is post and rail with mesh attached. There is little to be seen from the garden but please be mindful that there could be deer, passing dogs/people and occasional traffic.
- BBQ and shade sail will only be available in the summer months; May – September.
- The Lobster is a non smoking property.
- In May-August there is a fenced off area of the beach to protect a wild bird nesting area. It’s easy to walk around but please keep dogs on lead around this area.
- Electric bike and wheelchair/mobility scooter is NOT permitted
- Electric car charging is provided for with a dedicated charging point
Parking: The parking is 50ft from the property on shingle, then gravel pathway to house.
Steps: There are single steps into and out of the property from the gravel path. No stairs as the property is single storey.
Door widths: Interior and exterior, mostly 3ft some are 2ft 6.
Flooring type: Porcelain tiled floor throughout with some mats and rugs.
Bathroom facilities: Both bedrooms have ensuite walk in showers. Shower stool can be provided on request. No hand grips or rails can be provided due to the shower wall construction. Toilet frames/raised seats cannot be provided due to the room either side of the toilet.
Mobility scooter charging: There are no areas at the property where this is possible.
The Lobster does not cater specifically for mobility, audibly or visually impaired guests but please do contact us if you would like to know more to help you choose a property that is suitable for you. firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as we are welcoming guests to The Lobster, we will add their reviews and comments here – we are sure they will be glowing!
How to find us
Tucked away between Sea Palling & Cart Gap, full directions will be supplied upon enquiry or booking.